HAMILTON ISLAND - MORE INFO
You will find activities to suit everyone while visiting Hamilton Island – Activities offered are on land, on water, in the air and in the water, take full advantage of the Whitsunday’s and use Hamilton Island as a launching point to the one the natural wonders of the world, the Great Barrier Reef and one of the beaches in the world, Whitehaven.
Is there any wonder our friendly staff live in the Whitsunday’s!
Utilise on-island tour located at the resort centre to get maximum enjoyment out of your holiday on Hamilton Island. The friendly staff can talk to you about the many options, as well as provide up to date information on weather conditions and what you must do while on the island. There are brochures for every option, what better way to start your holiday on the balcony overlooking a sunset with a cold drink planning your Hamilton Island Holiday.
Sailing - Charter a Yacht through Sunsail, you can access skippered day charters or compliment your Hamilton Island Holiday by adding a longer bareboat sailing adventure, skipper yourself around the Whitsundays.
- Luxury Motor Boats - Ocean Dynamics provide flexible options for a luxurious boat cruise around the Whitsundays.
- Dinghy Hire - Looking for something smaller, hire a dinghy for the day and explore the neighbouring island, drop a fishing line in or enjoy another view of Hamilton Island from the water.
- Adventure Sailing - Experience one of our favourite past-times, sailing the Whitsunday's. Adrenalin Rush Sailing, offering a variety of options to suit all.
- Beach & Water sport Activities - Snorkel in the Deep Water Turtle Chase, enjoy the sunshine from a catamaran, paddle boat or by windsurfing.
- Kayaking - enjoy the water from a kayak tour around the island, for a kayak adventure with a difference - watch the sunset while you kayak back to the island.
- Fishing - catch of the day can be caught on Rapture Sport Fishing or Renegade Fishing Charters.
- Action Fuelled Adventures - Try jet ski tours, jet boating, parasailing, water-skiing, wake boarding or tubing in the Whitsundays.
- Scuba Diving & Snorkelling Adventures - p0Sportz offer a wide range of snorkelling safari and scuba dive options for beginners and the experienced.
- Hamilton Island Golf Course - 18 hole championship course, located a short 5 minute ferry trip to neighbouring island, Dent Island. A challenging course, that provides 360 degree views of Hamilton Island and the Whitsundays.
- Golf Buggy Exploration – use your golf buggy to see the island.
- Quad Bike Tours – Explore the island off road with a quad bike tour
- Go-Karts – race a few laps around the Hamilton Island Go-kart track
- Bushwalking – Enjoy the serenity of a wide range of bushwalking tracks, pack a picnic and enjoy the view from Passage Peak
- Bush Safari – safari adventure to enjoy the sunset, in a safari buggy
- Wildlife Park – Visit the local wildlife and have your picture taken with a Koala
- Enjoy the resort pools in Catseye Bay, and even swim up to the bar to enjoy a cocktail
- Beach holiday – take in the sun, sand and water from a relaxing spot on Catseye Beach
- Spa Experience – newly opened Spa Wumurdaylin is the ultimate spa retreat
- Artistic Experience – participate in an art or photography lessons
- Shopping – enjoy souvenir shopping away from the sun, or purchase local art, fashion or jewellery
- Parents Retreat – utilise the Clownfish Club Kids Club or Babysitting service
- Sunset Cocktail - Sip champagne or enjoy a local Cocktail at One-Tree Hill while the sun sets.
- Utilise the full equipped gymnasium while on island and take in a game of tennis or squash.
FUN & GAMES
- Enjoy the fun and games of Hamilton Island by taking a round of mini-golf, try your eye at target sports or see how far you can hit a golf ball into the Aquatic Golf Driving Range.
- With all of these activities on offer, you'll need to go home for a holiday!
- What else can you do whilst in the magnificent Whitsunday region of Queensland Australia? Also see Whitsunday Visitor Infomation, Events and Attractions