AIRLIE BEACH - MORE INFO
Information Airlie Beach and The Whitsundays
There are so many to choose we can't list them all! Here is a few of the 'must do's' that you should consider while you are visiting us:
- Play a round of golf at Hamilton Island
- Visit the Great Barrier Reef and spend a day at Reef World
- Enjoy the world famous Whitehaven Beach - The whitest and softest sand you will ever feel!
- Sail through the Whitsundays and admire our landscape from an enviable position
- Go diving or snorkelling to see our abundance of underwater sea life
- Take a trip out to Bredl's Wild Farm
- Go Island Hopping for the day to see some of our tropical resorts
- Wet a line on a fishing charter and get ready for some action
- Enjoy a casual guided kayaking tour
- Enjoy a guided Segway Tour
- Experience a rainforest tour to learn more about our natural habitation
- Visit the home to 'Australia' movie and spend a day at Bowen
- Go Ocean Rafting to visit some of our tourist highlights faster than any other boat
- Jump on a plane or helicopter for a scenic flight over our natural wonders
- For the adventurous and not weak at heart! - Experience the thrill of a Tiger Moth Aerial Acrobat Tour!
- Take a drive to beautiful Dingo Beach and have lunch at the devine Montes at Hydeaway Bay.
- Visit Cedar Creek Falls especially during the summer months.
- Like a challenage? The Great Whitsunday Walk 30 Kilometres of trails for hiking and mountain biking.
At Airlie Beach, there is so much to do your only concern is going to be how to fit it all in in one holiday!